If you’ve come to a point in your life where you need to make some changes, or if you’re worried about the health and safety of someone you love, you might be asking, “Are there any drug treatment centers in Jupiter, FL?” If you live in the Jupiter, FL, area, and are looking into drug treatment centers, you should know that there are several good choices. Different drug treatment centers have different approaches and offer different services, so it’s important to examine all your choices before you decide which drug treatment center in Jupiter, FL, is the right one for you.
Here are some questions to ask yourself before you decide on a drug treatment center.
- What will happen if I don’t get help? Nobody ever stands still in relation to addiction; you either walk toward it or you walk away from it. If you don’t change direction, you’ll get deeper and deeper into your addiction and all that goes with it: family conflict, legal troubles, health issues, job loss, and a loss of self-respect. That path often ends in either jail or death.
- Can I leave my family for 1 to 3 months? Residential programs, where you live in the drug treatment center, often require from 4 to 12 weeks—can you be away from your spouse and kids, or your parents, for that long? An outpatient drug treatment program won’t require you to leave home, and many people find it to be the best choice.
- Can I leave my job for 1 to 3 months? Will your boss hold your job if you have to be in rehab for 3 months? Can you survive without that paycheck? Outpatient drug treatment centers are proven to be just as effective as residential, and they cost less and allow you to have your life—which is, after all, where you will live your recovery in the future.
- Will someone help me with my legal problems? Many people only realize they need help after they’ve gotten into legal trouble. A good drug treatment center will help you handle the legal details that often come with an addiction.
- Do I want to detox safely? Be sure to ask if the Jupiter, FL, drug treatment center offers supervised detox with medical support. It’s safer and much less difficult.
- Am I willing to be guided by counselors who have helped hundreds like me? You make your own choices, but having good guidance from experienced staff is essential. Your drug treatment center’s counselors know how to help you make good ones.
- How do I make a new start for my family as well as myself? You know your addiction has hurt others besides yourself, so it’s important to include them in your recovery. A drug treatment center that offers family counseling can help you all start on that healing path together.
- How can I keep from relapsing when my drug treatment program is done? One of the most important questions to ask about your drug treatment center in Jupiter, FL, is whether they offer after care. Your recovery should go on for your whole life, and so should the support you get from any good drug treatment center in Jupiter, FL. Call Jupiter Counseling at 561-575-2020 for more details.